The Incline Village Library meeting room is approximately 26' x 30' and can accommodate up to 60 people. The meeting room features before and after hours access using a keycard. Amenities include counter space, sink, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, 4 conference tables (2' x 6'), chairs, podium, easel, and white board. Meeting room technology includes Wi-Fi, 80" flat-screen TV with HDMI input, DVD/Blu-ray player, AppleTV, PA system, 10 Chromebooks, and a Logitech conference camera.
- The meeting room may be available before or after public hours. Outside of public library hours, meeting room uses may start as early as 8 a.m. and end as late as 10 p.m.
- The meeting room is not available on weekends and holiday closures.
- For meeting room use requests outside of public hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired date and time and allow 3 business days for confirmation of availability.
- For before hours use requests, book the room from 11 a.m. to your meeting end time in addition to sending an email request
- For after hours use requests, book the room for the last time slot of the day in addition to sending an email request
- If your desired date or time is unavailable, the Incline Village Community Center, located next door to the library at 855 Alder Ave., has a 20-person meeting room that is available for reservation. The room has a board table and chairs but doesn not have Wi-fi or other technolog. The room is available for reservation from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. There is not before or after hours access to this room. Check availability at the Incline Village Community Center