The Sierra View Library will be closed for renovations beginning Monday, October 10. The library is expected to reopen in spring 2023.
As part of the Washoe County Library System strategic plan, we are committed to providing magazines that are of interest to our community. Your response to this survey will help us understand which magazine titles most interest you. Did you miss our Author Events Survey? You can still complete it here.
For children 18 months to 3 years. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, and wiggle action as part of the experience to encourage a love of books, empower thinking, stimulate creativity, and promote an overall sense of wellbeing. Registration is highly recommended. Please register for the number of children attending only. At least one caregiver must stay with child(ren) throughout story time.
Stay and play after Story Time for more fun with music, STEAM toys, and friends!
Registration is highly recommended. We limit attendance to ensure a safe environment and quality experience.
Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household is feeling sick. Thank you!
Get the most out of Story Time by:
- Arriving on time and ready to fully participate, with cell phones turned off and with food and toys stashed away. If you will be more than five minutes late, please try again another day. Please do not interrupt the Story Time in progress.
- Letting your child know ahead of time what Story Time is about (listening, participating in activities, respecting others).
- Being a positive role model for your child by actively participating.
- Visiting with other caregivers before and after, not during, Story Time.
- Stepping out of the Story Time area if your child becomes disruptive or distractive to others. It’s okay to try again another day.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Thursday, April 20, 2023
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Courtside Room, Diamond Room
- South Valleys Library
- Story Time
Please register for the number of children attending story time only. Adults/caregivers do not need to register.