Sparks Library's ongoing computer classes are designed to give beginners a proper introduction to various computer programs and actions.
In this class, students will learn the following:
- Navigation & the ribbon, basic formatting tools, cut/copy/paste, saving.
- Save vs. save as, spacing, spell check.
- Quick access toolbar, mini toolbar, printing & print preview, undo & redo, bullets & numbering.
- File extensions & compatibility, margins, page orientation, tables, more learning resources.
Seating is limited. Registration is required.
If you have further questions regarding this course or any others, please feel free to contact the Sparks Library at 775-352-3200.
- Dates & Times:
- 11:00am - 1:00pm, Tuesday, July 12, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm, Thursday, July 14, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm, Tuesday, July 19, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm, Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Meeting Room
- Sparks Library
- Computer Classes