Sparks Library's ongoing computer classes are designed to give beginners a proper introduction to various computer programs and actions.
In this class, students will learn the following:
- Signing up, usernames & passwords, logging in & out, reading & replying.
- Reply all, composing, inbox, sent mail, trash, drafts, To/CC/BCC, formatting, spell check, folders & filters.
- Attachments, email safety, viruses, forwarding, contacts.
- Spam, phishing, privacy, review & practice..
Seating is limited. Registration is required.
If you have further questions regarding this course or any others, please feel free to contact the Sparks Library at 775-352-3200.
- Dates & Times:
- 11:00am - 1:00pm, Tuesday, June 21, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm, Thursday, June 23, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm, Tuesday, June 28, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm, Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Meeting Room
- Sparks Library
- Computer Classes