Baby Story Time
For children ages 0-18 months. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, and wiggle action as part of the experience to encourage a love of books, empower thinking, stimulate creativity, and promote an overall sense of wellbeing.
Stay & Play after the program for more fun with music, STEAM toys, and friends. All ages welcome.
Registration is highly recommended. Please register for the number of children attending only. We limit attendance to ensure a safe environment and quality experience. At least one caregiver must stay with child(ren) throughout story time.
Please stay at home if you or anyone in your household is feeling sick. Thank you!
Get the most out of Story Time by:
- Arriving on time and ready to fully participate, with cell phones turned off and with food and toys stashed away. If you are going to be more than five minutes late, please try again another day. Please do not interrupt the Story Time in progress.
- Letting your child know ahead of time what to expect from Story Time (participating in activities, listening well and respecting others).
- Being a positive role model for your child by actively participating.
- Visiting with other parents and caregivers before and after, not during, Story Time.
- Stepping out of the Story Time area if your child becomes disruptive or distractive to others. It’s okay to try again another day, too.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Thursday, June 8, 2023
- 10:30am - 11:00am
- North Valleys Library
- Story Time