In accordance with current CDC recommendations and State of Nevada directives, all visitors ages 2 and up are required to wear masks inside all Washoe County Library locations. Please do not visit the library if you feel unwell or currently have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
Due to construction at the Northwest Reno and Sparks libraries, there are currently no events scheduled at those locations.
For children 18 months to 3 years. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, and wiggle action as part of the experience to encourage a love of books, empower thinking, stimulate creativity, and promote an overall sense of wellbeing. Registration is required. Please register for the number of children attending only. At least one caregiver must stay with child(ren) throughout story time.
Story Time Guidelines:
To encourage safe distancing, Washoe County Library System is requiring registration for all library events.
In alignment with current CDC and state guidelines, all library visitors ages 2 and up are required to wear masks. http://www.washoecountylibrary.us/reopen
Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is feeling sick. Thank you!
Get the most out of Story Time by:
- Arriving on time and ready to fully participate, with cell phones turned off and with food and toys stashed away. If you will be more than five minutes late, please try again another day. Please do not interrupt the Story Time in progress.
- Letting your child know ahead of time what Story Time is about (listening, participating in activities, respecting others).
- Being a positive role model for your child by actively participating.
- Visiting with other caregivers before and after, not during, Story Time.
- Stepping out of the Story Time area if your child becomes disruptive or distractive to others. It’s okay to try again another day.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Thursday, February 3, 2022
- 11:30am - 12:00pm
- Courtside Room , Diamond Room
- South Valleys Library
- Story Time
When registering, please indicate only the number of children attending.