Davis Creek Story Stoll
This event is at Davis Creek Regional Park.
Washoe County Regional Parks and Open Space, in partnership with the Washoe County Library System is offering a Fall Story Stroll. Pages from a children's book are mounted along the nature trail for participants to read as they stroll around the pond, one page at a time. This fun, educational program promotes literacy by engaging children to read in a unique way. Additionally, the stroll encourages families to enjoy what their local Washoe County Parks have to offer. Below are dates for ranger led Fall Story Strolls that will be followed with interactive activies from Washoe County Library System.
Fall Story Stroll Schedule:
- September 21 – Ranger-led stroll at 11:00am with Library activities
- September 28 – Ranger-led stroll at 11:00am with Library activities
- October 5 – Ranger-led stroll at 11:00am with Library activities
- September 21 – October 5: Self-led strolls during park hours
- Saturday, October 5, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Story Time