Computer Skills 104: Microsoft Word
Sparks Library's ongoing computer classes are designed to give beginners a proper introduction to various computer programs and actions.
In this class, students will learn the following:
- Navigation & the ribbon, basic formatting tools, cut/copy/paste, saving.
- Save vs. save as, spacing, spell check.
- Quick access toolbar, mini toolbar, printing & print preview, undo & redo, bullets & numbering.
- File extensions & compatibility, margins, page orientation, tables, more learning resources.
- Mouse and keyboard efficiency
- Saving documents and attachments
Seating is limited. Registration is required.
If you have further questions regarding this course or any others, please feel free to contact the Sparks Library at 775-352-3200.
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Sparks Library
- Computer Classes