Baby Story Time
For children ages 0-18 months. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, and wiggle action as part of the experience to encourage a love of books, stimulate thinking, and promote feelings of self-assurance. Stay and play after story time - casual socialization for babies and caregivers.
Registration is required. Please register only for the number of children attending. Adults/caregivers do not need to register.
- Please arrive on time with cell phones turned off and with food and toys stashed away. If you will be more than five minutes late, please try again another day. Please do not interrupt the Story Time in progress.
- At least one caregiver must stay with child(ren) throughout story time.
- Before coming to Story Time, talk to your child about expectations for Story Time (listening, participating in activities, respecting others).
- Be a positive role model for your child by actively participating.
- Please visit with other caregivers before and after, not during, Story Time.
- If your child becomes disruptive, please step out and regroup before returning to Story Time or try again another day.
- Enjoy this interactive early literacy experience with your child!
We look forward to seeing you!
- Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Courtside Room, Diamond Room
- South Valleys Library
- Story Time
This is a special story time specifically for babies (ages 0-18 mos) and their caregivers. For the safety and enjoyment of our youngest patrons, we limit attendance.
Please register only for the number of children attending. Adults/caregivers do not need to register.