For children 18 months to 3 years. Enjoy stories, fingerplays, and wiggle action as part of the experience to encourage a love of books, empower thinking, stimulate creativity, and promote an overall sense of wellbeing.
Stay & Play after the program for more fun with music, STEAM toys, and friends. All ages welcome.
Registration is highly recommended. Please register for the number of people attending. We limit attendance to ensure a safe environment and quality experience. At least one caregiver must stay with child(ren) throughout story time.
Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is feeling sick. Thank you!
Get the most out of Story Time by:
- Arriving on time and ready to fully participate, with cell phones turned off and with food and toys stashed away.
- Letting your child know ahead of time what to expect from Story Time (participating in activities, listening well and respecting others).
- Being a positive role model for your child by actively participating.
- Visiting with other parents and caregivers before and after, not during, Story Time.
- Stepping out of the Story Time area if your child becomes disruptive or distractive to others. It’s okay to try again another day, too.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- 10:15am - 11:15am
- Young People's Library
- Sparks Library
- Story Time
Registrations open at 10:15am Tuesday, July 18, 2023